• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help YouTube Thumbnail Service Recommendation

WhiteStrat

Love to get some recommendations of reasonably priced services that can create YT Thumbnails. Prefer someone you've actually worked with and that did a great job for you, as opposed to someone you know of.

Thanks in advance for your help!

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
You should visit Fiverr. Lots of thumbnail creators to get you started to see what is out there.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Love to get some recommendations of reasonably priced services that can create YT Thumbnails. Prefer someone you've actually worked with and that did a great job for you, as opposed to someone you know of.

Thanks in advance for your help!

If you don't mind me asking, what is it about thumbnails that you can't make them yourself? Is it the photo editing part of it?

SoyManuelMedina

TubeBuddy User
Yeah, Canva is your best bet. They have thousands of thumbnail templates and patterns that you can modify with your colors, logos, photos and such. It's a lot faster than creating thumbnails from scratch, and a lot cheaper than hiring someone to make them.
I actually hired a professional graphic designer to design a few easy-to-use templates for me. Because I post a lot of daily videos (I have a sports news channel) which don't require super awesome graphics.

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
I might be totally wrong but don't a lot of people on Fiverr just use templates and change the words
and sell it as their own work? I only say that because it happened to me once and I never went back
to that site again!!

You are correct. There are some cheesy Fiverr vendors who prey upon the ignorance of others. I saw a lot of recycled samples. It is difficult to tell what is original work and what is based on recycled templates. You can generally expect that you will receive recycled templates unless you specifically order original work which will be more expensive.

I am with Damon. I prefer to use Canva myself and pick and choose the elements myself. I emulated other people thumbnails and their style but over time, I've learned to experiment and create my own style. But I do understand that some creators are more hands-off on a lot of the graphics and design elements.