• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel VaultParanormal

VaultParanormal

Subscriber Goal
User name: VaultParanormal
Title of introduction: VaultParanormal
Your name/ Alias: TJ
Where are you from? Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? My brother
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Saw on main page and thought it would be a great place to start. My brother suggested I join to get more subscribers, it would help.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to share my explorations and investigations. I also would like to travel to places I have only seen on TV/YouTube.
How frequently do you upload? Monthly, I sometimes do once a week.
What are your hobbies? I do like console gaming, Minecraft, Grounded, FallGuys. Did try some PC gaming too Minecraft and Phasmophobia
What is your biggest dream? Biggest dream is to travel and film with creating VR in the future.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@VaultParanormal

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello TJ. Wow so you are making vlogs on travelling to haunted places? Actually I watch such videos most of the time. Did you ever watch Nuke Top 5 channel? I watch his videos instantly. Anyways welcome to tubebuddy forum. I wish you all the best!

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: VaultParanormal
Title of introduction: VaultParanormal
Your name/ Alias: TJ
Where are you from? Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? My brother
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Saw on main page and thought it would be a great place to start. My brother suggested I join to get more subscribers, it would help.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to share my explorations and investigations. I also would like to travel to places I have only seen on TV/YouTube.
How frequently do you upload? Monthly, I sometimes do once a week.
What are your hobbies? I do like console gaming, Minecraft, Grounded, FallGuys. Did try some PC gaming too Minecraft and Phasmophobia
What is your biggest dream? Biggest dream is to travel and film with creating VR in the future.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@VaultParanormal

Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

OP
OP
V

VaultParanormal

Subscriber Goal
Hello TJ. Wow so you are making vlogs on travelling to haunted places? Actually I watch such videos most of the time. Did you ever watch Nuke Top 5 channel? I watch his videos instantly. Anyways welcome to tubebuddy forum. I wish you all the best!

Hi Jawadsoomro,
Yes I love NukesTop5, our collaboration with Vault Investigators got us on Nukes Top 5. It was in 2020!

Reactions: jawadsoomro

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi Jawadsoomro,
Yes I love NukesTop5, our collaboration with Vault Investigators got us on Nukes Top 5. It was in 2020!

Amazing!! Even I have a ghost hunting channel but it has been inactive for ages now haha.

Karen Anderson

Subscriber Goal
Welcome! I grew up in Michigan across the river from Canada. I use to ghost hunt several years ago but haven't in a very long time.

Karen Anderson

Subscriber Goal
Hi Karen, that's cool did you catch anything interesting?
Not visually but I would hear kids foot steps running back and forth in our house when I was home alone in the basement playing video games. Once the door knob to the room I was in was turning on its own and I would always get a sense of being watched where I would never go out far into our yard at night. If I did, there was an unseen force that was moving the tall grass in the field next door which for sure was not an animal. I learned later on that 2 kids, a brother and sister, died in the farm house across the road from us in the early 1900s. The neighbor that my dad bought the land from to build the house on that I grew up in and later the 10 acres nextdoor to us that my dad bought when I was kid where I would see the tall grass move like someone was there but wasn't, he said that his grandfather was tilling up the land for their farm and he accidently tilled up bones and he was unaware at the time he was tilling over an indian burial ground. I see now whey the spirits were mad and would scare me to death to stay off the land at night but during the day I walked around without any fear. It was so bad at one point that my parents had to call a priest out to get our house exorcised because of growling, our dog also growling at a spirit and the lights going on and off in the barn.