• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered End Screen and Card Templates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ariel Gatoga

Hi! Is there an ETA on when the End Screen and Card templates will be fixed? It seems like this has been an issue for a long time now. It's one of the main reasons I use TubeBuddy, since it saves time, but the function hasn't been working at all.

Thank you

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi! Is there an ETA on when the End Screen and Card templates will be fixed? It seems like this has been an issue for a long time now. It's one of the main reasons I use TubeBuddy, since it saves time, but the function hasn't been working at all.

Thank you

Heya, we really apologise for the inconvenience it has caused you lately due to our ongoing outage; trust me, our devs are working their best to get the issue resolved as soon as possible. There are some behind-the-scenes issues related to YouTube API changes, which are clashing with our features, and we're trying ways to get them fixed. The good thing is that we got an update that they made some progress the other day. However, it's not enough to post an announcement; hopefully, once there's a big update about the issue or anything, we will definitely make a post about it and will update our community; until then, we really ask our community to bear with us, we really appreciate the patience with this.

Second this. I need to get work done and now the thumbnail overlay tool is also broken. Why am I paying 12 a month for a tool that doesn't work but the people up there are more worried about posting stuff on Twitter than getting their product to do what they advertise. We should get a free month out of all this headache at least.

I totally understand your concern; however, it has got nothing to do with Twitter posts. For anything that's in relates to bugs, outages or any features which are in development, our engineers are the one who handles it, not our social media team. Both teams have totally different roles to play. You can rest assured that our team is working on the fix and trying to resolve it, ensuring that such an issue shouldn't be repeated; we're working towards a more permanent fix than a temporary one which will likely break the feature again If YouTube messes with their API changes. I do understand it's taking more than what we anticipated; however, sometimes, good things take time.

Furthermore, in regard to the compensation, you can reach our support team at support@tubebuddy.com, or you can make a support ticket at - https://tubebuddy.com/support

Our team will definitely do their best when it comes to it!

Hope this helps :)

• Love
Reactions: Ariel Gatoga

JohnnyFox

Second this. I need to get work done and now the thumbnail overlay tool is also broken. Why am I paying 12 a month for a tool that doesn't work but the people up there are more worried about posting stuff on Twitter than getting their product to do what they advertise. We should get a free month out of all this headache at least.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Thank you

Heya, we really apologise for the inconvenience it has caused you lately due to our ongoing outage; trust me, our devs are working their best to get the issue resolved as soon as possible. There are some behind-the-scenes issues related to YouTube API changes, which are clashing with our features, and we're trying ways to get them fixed. The good thing is that we got an update that they made some progress the other day. However, it's not enough to post an announcement; hopefully, once there's a big update about the issue or anything, we will definitely make a post about it and will update our community; until then, we really ask our community to bear with us, we really appreciate the patience with this.

I totally understand your concern; however, it has got nothing to do with Twitter posts. For anything that's in relates to bugs, outages or any features which are in development, our engineers are the one who handles it, not our social media team. Both teams have totally different roles to play. You can rest assured that our team is working on the fix and trying to resolve it, ensuring that such an issue shouldn't be repeated; we're working towards a more permanent fix than a temporary one which will likely break the feature again If YouTube messes with their API changes. I do understand it's taking more than what we anticipated; however, sometimes, good things take time.

Furthermore, in regard to the compensation, you can reach our support team at support@tubebuddy.com, or you can make a support ticket at - https://tubebuddy.com/support

Our team will definitely do their best when it comes to it!

Hope this helps :)

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.