• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question How do I make the next video in my playlist play automatically?

taniaruns

Subscriber Goal
Hello everyone!

I watch a TON of YouTube and I notice that whenever I watch a video, the next video in that videoΓÇÖs playlist will automatically play even when I havenΓÇÖt selected the playlist specifically. I thought this was always the behavior.

But I watched my own videos from a different account one day and noticed thatΓÇÖs not the case for mine. My videos are all in playlists. So why doesnΓÇÖt the next video automatically play on my channel?

TIA!!

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
1674703586611.png

Make sure this Autoplay button on the video is TURNED ON/OFF. If it's on, next video will play after watching the complete video.

OP
OP
taniaruns

taniaruns

Subscriber Goal
IsnΓÇÖt that a setting that only affects the userΓÇÖs own account, not the channel?

Ie, if I turn that button off when IΓÇÖm using my account, it only shuts auto play off for me, not anyone else who watches my video using their own account. Am I right?

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
IsnΓÇÖt that a setting that only affects the userΓÇÖs own account, not the channel?

Ie, if I turn that button off when IΓÇÖm using my account, it only shuts auto play off for me, not anyone else who watches my video using their own account. Am I right?
Only you. Others can turn it on and off by their own.