• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Question Question about Keyword Explorer scores

gearheadtour

I have a question about the weighted (or even unweighted in this case) scores when using the keyword explorer tool.

Let's say that I enter a keyword phrase like "How to drive a manual" and get a score of 85/100. Then, I change the keyword phrase to "how to drive a manual - shifting explained" and get a score of 47/100.

The question is, does the keyword phrase still have a score of 85, for that portion of the title, or does adding the second portion of the keyword phrase actually make the title less powerful?

I ask, because it would seem that the title with the additional information would be helpful for someone making a decision to click through. But, if using this additional wording is a penalty to the keyword phrase's searchability, then I might consider leaving it off. It seems like this added piece of information in the title makes it more effective to understand what the video is about, but I don't want to add it if it will make the video perform worse.

Reactions: SoyManuelMedina

ZeeshanAhmad228

How does the Keyword Explorer score compare to other keyword ranking tools?
The Keyword Explorer score from Moz's Keyword Explorer is one of many metrics used by keyword ranking tools to evaluate the potential of keywords. Other popular keyword ranking tools may use similar metrics, but may use different methodologies to calculate them.

It's important to keep in mind that each keyword ranking tool has its own strengths and weaknesses, and may provide different results and insights. Some tools may place more weight on certain factors, such as search volume or competition, while others may consider additional factors, such as local search trends or the relevance of keyword content.

When comparing Keyword Explorer scores to other keyword ranking tools, it's important to understand the differences in the calculation methodologies and the factors considered by each tool. This will help you to choose the best keyword ranking tool for your specific needs and to make informed decisions about keyword targeting and optimization. To make home furnish you must go homephix.

In general, it's a good idea to use multiple keyword ranking tools to get a more comprehensive understanding of the potential of your keywords, and to cross-check your results for accuracy and consistency.