• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Canva High Res Thumbnails

Spice

Subscriber Goal
I've always used Canva to create my thumbnails which I've always seen as one of the best options to do this. Always suggested in most forums and discussions.

But just noticed as I'm paying more attention to my SEO score lately that the High Res Thumbnail option has a red cross on all my videos. Is this just a limitation with Canva (free version) or am I missing something?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    15.7 KB · Views: 68
Reactions: Xavier De Buck

SoyManuelMedina

TubeBuddy User
Can you upload one of your thumbnails here? Maybe we can see what's missing. We used the Free version before and never had the red ex...

OP
OP
Spice

Spice

Subscriber Goal
Hi, here's a random one, thanks for the help. I take a screenshot shot from the game using the ps5 which then sends the image PS App on my phone.
20230122_114846_0000.png

SoyManuelMedina

TubeBuddy User
It's so weird, your resolution and mine are the same... and mine are counted as hi-res thumbnails.

Attachments

• My resolution.png
    My resolution.png
    802.6 KB · Views: 71
  • You Resolution.png
    You Resolution.png
    846.9 KB · Views: 66
OP
OP
Spice

Spice

Subscriber Goal
Hey man. Do you mean Tubebuddy seo score on your videos? Or vidiq seo score?
Well, that happens to me many times. But after few days, SEO Score same video will show tick mark on hi-res thumbnails.
Its the Tubebuddy SEO score. I've checked videos from over a month ago and still showing a red cross. Very strange!

• Sad
Reactions: jawadsoomro