• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Bulk Youtube Short Creator

Darkness93

Hi team!

Glad to be a part of the forums :)

So Youtube Shorts seem to be pretty popular, thought a nice feature for Tubebuddy would be to bulk grab your videos under 60 seconds (or the length you're after), and convert them all into shorts in one go?

Otherwise it would need to be done one-by-one by going through each video & heading to Create > Short.

Cheers!

lonelytalks

Recognized Member
A short video should be meaningful and usually the key feature should be highlighted to attract more users. More quantity doesn't matter when there is no meaningful content within that short time. Just my opinion.

Reactions: SoyManuelMedina
OP
OP
Darkness93

Darkness93

I agree, that's the thing though; most of my uploads I already manually trim anyway to the minute (I use GeForce Experience to record the last minute of gameplay), but still have a ton of older videos that are not trimmed.

It's a good point you make though, I guess I'm hoping there would be a smart feature like "detect your best minute" for your videos in bulk, so shorts can be created with ease?

In the meantime, Canva I've found is best for creating them from previous or longer vids I do (or if I'm feeling creative).

lonelytalks

Recognized Member
Yes. Canva is the best platform to convert your long term video into shorts without spending a dime. I usually save all my videos on Canva so that I can use it on different devices without any worry or if I want to edit or download it.