• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Best way to turn down casting producers without completely closing the door

Oliver & Liz

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Mod: I'm not sure the best place to post this. Please move if you feel it should be elsewhere.

I'm going to keep this as vague as possible. I've been contacted by a legit casting producer to apply for a show. I'm not remotely ready for this sweet opportunity.

Question:
How can I politely decline this offer yet keep the door open for the future if/when I am ready?

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Mod: I'm not sure the best place to post this. Please move if you feel it should be elsewhere.

I'm going to keep this as vague as possible. I've been contacted by a legit casting producer to apply for a show. I'm not remotely ready for this sweet opportunity.

Question:
How can I politely decline this offer yet keep the door open for the future if/when I am ready?

Tell them the truth. You are not currently ready to pursue such opportunities but would like to keep the doors open to revisit in the future.

OP
OP
Oliver & Liz

Oliver & Liz

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Tell them the truth. You are not currently ready to pursue such opportunities but would like to keep the doors open to revisit in the future.
Well, that sounds simple enough ahah. Thank you so much for your responses!!

Reactions: Damon