• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered I am from India & hv enabled my debit card International Transaction but still it shows "Do Not Honor" error message. Plz help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

igamer8k

I am from India & hv enabled my debit card International Transaction but still it shows "Do Not Honor" error message. Plz help.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I am from India & hv enabled my debit card International Transaction but still it shows "Do Not Honor" error message. Plz help.

As per the Latest RBI guidelines, recurring payments are probably still an issue when it comes to payment, however, for the content creators in India, we have introduced prepaid payment methods.

You can check the details here -

Furthermore, TB accepts payment via Debit Card or Credit Card and/or Paypal, so you can create an account on Paypal, link it with your bank account and you can give it a try.

If your issue still persists, you can reach our Support team at https://tubebuddy.com/support

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

As per the Latest RBI guidelines, recurring payments are probably still an issue when it comes to payment, however, for the content creators in India, we have introduced prepaid payment methods.

You can check the details here -

Furthermore, TB accepts payment via Debit Card or Credit Card and/or Paypal, so you can create an account on Paypal, link it with your bank account and you can give it a try.

If your issue still persists, you can reach our Support team at https://tubebuddy.com/support

Status
Not open for further replies.