• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy What is a Youtuber?

cubeytcl

what is the definition of Youtuber?

So if my mum upload 1 video , will she consider as a Youtuber too?

I told my frd that i am uploading stuff on Youtube, and he was like " you are Youtuber now!?"

Then I think, oh.. am I?

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Well, YouTuber is the one who makes YouTube videos. Usually YouTuber is used for popular content creators. You are definitely a YouTuber. Well, if someone uploads video for first time, they are still youtuber, but I would consider them newbie.

Reactions: cubeytcl

Spice

Subscriber Goal
Suppose if you want to label yourself as one really. I've never called myself a Youtuber as it's a hobby, but that's just me.

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Someone who uses YouTube as their main source of video entertainment can also be called a YouTuber.

I never thought about it that way. I mostly associate being a "Youtuber" from a content creator point of view. My personal and informal definition of "Youtuber" is a person who is dedicated to creating content on the Youtube platform. Of course, there are all kinds of additional distinctions such as "beginning Youtuber", "experienced Youtubers", "advanced Youtbers", etc.

Reactions: Damon