• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Help me

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Go to your channel analytics, audience. Then you will see something like this:
1673937140294.png

In my case, the Purple bars are DARK around Tuesday 6pm. So, I always post on this time frame. It might be different for you. This is actually based on my niche. Your niche is different. I hope that helps.

cubeytcl

depends on target audience, i upload Japanese shorts during night time in Japan, everyobe finish work and dinner.
n if i want to show foreigner shorts, i make english and schedule when I sleeping.

Reactions: mjakko256

MediaMan

Very Well-Known Member
Go to your channel analytics, audience. Then you will see something like this:
View attachment 13229
In my case, the Purple bars are DARK around Tuesday 6pm. So, I always post on this time frame. It might be different for you. This is actually based on my niche. Your niche is different. I hope that helps.

"When your viewers are on YouTube
This report shows you when your viewers are online across YouTube in the last 28 days. You can use it to help build your community, understand when to schedule a Premiere, or to plan your next live stream."

Does this report include all viewers or just your subscribers? I couldn't find that answer anywhere. Thanks.

Reactions: mjakko256

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
"When your viewers are on YouTube
This report shows you when your viewers are online across YouTube in the last 28 days. You can use it to help build your community, understand when to schedule a Premiere, or to plan your next live stream."

Does this report include all viewers or just your subscribers? I couldn't find that answer anywhere. Thanks.
I follow a successful YouTuber, Robert Benjaman, I watched his video recently. He stated that these are not just subscribers, but the people on YouTube of your niche.

Reactions: MediaMan