• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help what to do when your shorts die?

plexbee

my shorts have been dying since an update came out usually my shorts used to get pretty decent responses. but recently they're average receiving 10-20 views. can anyone help?

MediaMan

Very Well-Known Member
You only have 20 shorts so perhaps just keep busting out content and try to document everything, analyze your stats and try to find trends worth experimenting with. But I'm guessing it's going to be hard to get monetized for shorts, if not impossible for 99.99% of content creators.

wow...did you really get over 7k subs with only 33 videos? That's awesome! :)

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Thats normal. My recent shorts have 20-40 views. Now I will try to implement HOOKS so that users don't swipe away. That should help. Otherwise I won't dwell on just few videos no performing well. I would just focus on making more videos.

OP
OP
plexbee

plexbee

You only have 20 shorts so perhaps just keep busting out content and try to document everything, analyze your stats and try to find trends worth experimenting with. But I'm guessing it's going to be hard to get monetized for shorts, if not impossible for 99.99% of content creators.

wow...did you really get over 7k subs with only 33 videos? That's awesome! :)
Yeah one video got huge response ik when this happens most of the channels die bcz of content gap but still i used to Avarage get 2k-4k views which was down for a month but one of my recent video got huge response again! so i hope this time the reach won't fall down

Reactions: MediaMan