• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Bulk Replace Tool can't find text

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Howes

I tried the bulk text replace tool to replace a paragraph in the description of my videos.

Although I just used the same tool to add a paragraph at the beginning of all my videos, now that I would like to replace that text, the bulk tool cannot detect that text in any of my videos...

This already happened to me before, seems like the search function is very inaccurate (no matter if I set it to partial word matches or case sensitive)...

Is anyone else experiencing the same?

Attachments

• 2.Bulk find.png
    2.Bulk find.png
    77.1 KB · Views: 78
  • 2. text not found.png
    2. text not found.png
    238.2 KB · Views: 79

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Heya, it's a known issue, we're working on this and we will let you know once we get any update.

As well we have a notice made on the forum for the same here -
1673462693036.png

We apologise for the inconevenience caused due to this, we really appreicate your patience here.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Heya, it's a known issue, we're working on this and we will let you know once we get any update.

1673462693036.png

We apologise for the inconevenience caused due to this, we really appreicate your patience here.

OP
OP
Chris Howes

Chris Howes

View attachment 13215

thanks for the reply!

Reactions: Nody | Team TB
Status
Not open for further replies.