• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Sponsorship EMAILS?

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
I know there is a separate thread discussing about Sponsorship emails. But, I want to share my story with sponsorship emails.
I got many sponsorship emails last year. I was not interested in any of them. Because most of them looked like SCAM. But, I thought to give it a TRY. Just communicated with few of them. Then on 6th June 2022, my YouTube channel was hacked. YouTube terminated my account for posting against Community Guidelines. I was literally shocked, and I couldnt sleep whole night. Then I filled up a form to review the reason for the ban. I sent screenshots of SPONSORSHIP EMAILS. Then YouTube confirmed me that my account was hijacked. They recovered my account in 2 days. My logo was changed, My channel name was changed to ArkStudio. After my channel was hacked, the hacker uploaded cryptocurrency videos on my channel (Elon Musk pics on thumbnails and channel Art) which lead to termination of the account. I was so shocked. Then I changed the password and recovered everything. After that I never communicated with any sponsorship emails.
However, today I got sponsorship email from Movavi. Then I checked their YouTube channel and website. They look very Legit. But I'm afraid to be screwed once again. Any advice would be appreciated.

OP
OP
jawadsoomro

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
i used movavi to edit my videos before, i think they are legit?
I contacted movavi official website. I sent them screenshot of sponsorship email. They confirmed me that this email is a scam. Nobody from official movavi staff contacted me for sponsorship. So, I ignored the sponsorship email and didn't click any links. I am Safe.

• Angry
Reactions: Xavier De Buck

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Here is a B.S. sponsorship email I just got. I have no interest in crypto and even if I did, my having a 2K subscriber channel is not of sufficient size to have a credible sponsorship offer.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:​
NFTWS: Commercial. About your YouTube Channel.
Date:​
Sat, 22 Apr 2023 11:32:13 +0200
Thomas_Ruiz <thomas_ruiz@azet.sk>
To:​

Afternoon. I am writing to you about advertising on your YouTube channel. NFTws - We are one of the most convenient platforms for trading NFT
cryptocurrency tokens, where you can buy and sell. Also, we provide free
opportunity for users to create their NFT (paintings)/cryptocollections
and sell on our trading platform. We would like to inquire about the possibility of advertising our
trading platform, in your video on your YouTube channel. We are
interested in a short ad insert at the beginning of your video (up to
15-25 seconds). Our marketplace: https://NFTWS.art Information: The topic of the ad is Cryptocurrency (NFT Marketplace). Countries, languages - Europe, Asia, America. Our promotional offer does
not apply to work with bloggers from CIS countries. Payment is negotiable, by request of the blogger/manager. Budget up to
$3000 US per commercial. Form of integration: we can offer several variants with advertising of
our project. This can be either a ready-made promotional insert in the
beginning of your video, or video created by you, with a positive and
recommendatory message to our service (up to 15-25 seconds long), we
will give you the text. If you find our offer interesting, please contact us and tell us about
the cost of one advertising integration, and payment methods, we are
waiting for your message! Contact Us: youtube@nftws.art