• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Tips Hello guys. what else should i do?

Tati Jane

Subscriber Goal
Hello guys. So after doing every step with tubebuddy, still donΓÇÖt see much of change as some videos are saying sometimes . what else should i do? I am singing and dancing.

Reactions: marius_1937

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Tubebuddy tool helps you provide Keywords best for your titles, description and tags. Try to use them smartly. There are so many tutorials that may help you in doing SEO for your videos. Make catchy thumbnails. Promote on social media platforms.
Also, try to add a HOOK in first 5 seconds of your video, so that viewers don't click away and make them stay throughout the entire video.

OP
OP
Tati Jane

Tati Jane

Subscriber Goal
Tubebuddy tool helps you provide Keywords best for your titles, description and tags. Try to use them smartly. There are so many tutorials that may help you in doing SEO for your videos. Make catchy thumbnails. Promote on social media platforms.
Also, try to add a HOOK in first 5 seconds of your video, so that viewers don't click away and make them stay throughout the entire video.
Alright thanks ill try that

Reactions: jawadsoomro

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello guys. So after doing every step with tubebuddy, still donΓÇÖt see much of change as some videos are saying sometimes . what else should i do? I am singing and dancing.

I'm usually an honest person so I'll just tell it like it is. I took a look at your channel. You have just under 60 videos in the past 6 years. Half of those were in the past 2 years. Most pro YouTubers will tell you that you'll need to upload at least 30 videos in 3 months, 100 in a year. It doesn't matter if they are good or bad videos. The idea is to accomplish 2 goals. First you use this time to learn how YouTube works. You learn how to improve your videos as you go by trying new ideas, fine tunning your videos and improving your recordings and editing. The goal is not to get views or subs, the goal is to make content and improve the content as you go. The second is to give the YouTube algorithm as much data about your content as you can to allow it to analyze your channel and your videos and to properly distribute the content to the right audience.

Your channel, in a sense, is seen as a new channel, in the early stages of development. Because the consistency of your content has been on and off the YouTube algorithm hasn't likely had a chance to properly analyze your channel thus why it's likely slow to grow. TubeBuddy is a set of tools designed to help content creator improve their chances of growing their channels but it's not a guarantee to find success. It still requires hard work, consistency, good content and most of all, patience. Without patience most content creators get desperate because they don't find quick success and eventually quit creating content.

The best advice anyone has given. YouTube is a marathon, not a sprint.

OP
OP
Tati Jane

Tati Jane

Subscriber Goal
I'm usually an honest person so I'll just tell it like it is. I took a look at your channel. You have just under 60 videos in the past 6 years. Half of those were in the past 2 years. Most pro YouTubers will tell you that you'll need to upload at least 30 videos in 3 months, 100 in a year. It doesn't matter if they are good or bad videos. The idea is to accomplish 2 goals. First you use this time to learn how YouTube works. You learn how to improve your videos as you go by trying new ideas, fine tunning your videos and improving your recordings and editing. The goal is not to get views or subs, the goal is to make content and improve the content as you go. The second is to give the YouTube algorithm as much data about your content as you can to allow it to analyze your channel and your videos and to properly distribute the content to the right audience.

Your channel, in a sense, is seen as a new channel, in the early stages of development. Because the consistency of your content has been on and off the YouTube algorithm hasn't likely had a chance to properly analyze your channel thus why it's likely slow to grow. TubeBuddy is a set of tools designed to help content creator improve their chances of growing their channels but it's not a guarantee to find success. It still requires hard work, consistency, good content and most of all, patience. Without patience most content creators get desperate because they don't find quick success and eventually quit creating content.

The best advice anyone has given. YouTube is a marathon, not a sprint.
Okay thanks a lot. i wasnΓÇÖt that serious at the beginning yes, then i started improving my videos as much as i can and ill listen your advice about consistency and uploading using tubebuddy tools. i have to admit that ive posted a short the 31 december and got 100k views till today and gained more than 300 subs. i had 700 that 31 and today i have 1.33k and having my others videos being seen , thanks. for your advice, ill work on it.

Reactions: BraveStar