• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Can we upload the same shorts again?

MediaMan

Very Well-Known Member
I've seen a bunch of channels do this. So yes... rather it's a good tactic or not........ research says no. But at the least you may want to make subtle changes or trim it a bit, etc.

Reactions: cubeytcl

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
If you mean to say DELETING OLD SHORTS, and then REUPLOADING it again??? Then yes you can.
If you mean to say re-uploading same thing again, then I think youtube dont allow duplicate uploads.
If you mean to say re-uploading after trimming or make changes, then Yes absolutely.

Reactions: cubeytcl

Mimi Mac

If you mean to say DELETING OLD SHORTS, and then REUPLOADING it again??? Then yes you can.
If you mean to say re-uploading same thing again, then I think youtube dont allow duplicate uploads.
If you mean to say re-uploading after trimming or make changes, then Yes absolutely.

If a video doesn't perform, I usually unlist it, trim and re-upload. Should I be deleting instead of unlisting?

OP
OP
cubeytcl

cubeytcl

oh righy, i tried that trick before, first time i got only 9 views, next time over 10k. it was crazy