• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question What is the best strategy for doing reviews of videos on a channel?

John316

Recognized Member
What I am really wanting to know is, if I want to do some reviews of individual videos on a specific channel, where do I start?
Specifically what I am asking is, do I start with their most recent content first and work my way back through older videos or
the other way around and start with the older videos first and work my way to the more recent content?

My first guess is start with the more recent and work backwards, but I am just checking myself just to be sure!

• Haha
Reactions: Lindam

HealthyTiffany

Subscriber Goal
I would focus initially on their most recent videos as those are probably being searched more and you can benefit from that being hot.
Going forward, when choosing their older videos, IΓÇÖd focus on the ones that were viral or still happen to bring traffic to their channel. Reviewing a personΓÇÖs older videos can be a problem if that video isnΓÇÖt watched much anymore, which is why I would recommend to focus ones that were/are viral or drive a lot of attention.

This is just my two cents though; others may think differently!

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Off course, you wouldn't want to make review video on something that is not trending or has less views. Doesn't matter recent or old, the most watched videos should be the choice. Also, their most RECENT upload is going to benefit you more than older videos, because thats what people are currently watching. In my opinion, go for RECENT videos.

Reactions: BraveStar