• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Tubebuddy features missing on Youtube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randomlifestylevlog

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
I have a pro account and i feel like some of the features that were there have disappeared. Like custom responses to comments etc. Emojis when customising your description etc. Am i correct has Tubebuddy been switching up things?

Reactions: The Jungle Explorer

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I have a pro account and i feel like some of the features that were there have disappeared. Like custom responses to comments etc. Emojis when customising your description etc. Am i correct has Tubebuddy been switching up things?

Hello Random,

I can't say for sure if changes like these have been made. From what I know we have added new features and there are new ones around the corner. If you're noticing features missing with no information on any being removed I would suggest emailing our support team at support@tubebuddy.com and asking about this cause it could be a bug or something similar. Thank you.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal

Hello Random,

I can't say for sure if changes like these have been made. From what I know we have added new features and there are new ones around the corner. If you're noticing features missing with no information on any being removed I would suggest emailing our support team at support@tubebuddy.com and asking about this cause it could be a bug or something similar. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.