• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered How many channels per account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

outwardjourney

I haven't been able to find the answer to this on the site and a search here didn't come up with results either. Maybe wrong terminology to what I would assume to be a very often question.

I just downloaded TubeBuddy and it allowed me to put in multiple channels on the free version dashboard. If I upgrade to a Star account, will I be able to use it on all my channels? Each channel is under my main login on YouTube (if that makes sense).

Thanks!

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Heya!

You can only have one account per channel, however, it further depends If your account falls under a "brand account" which lets you have multiple YouTube accounts under a single brand email or just a normal google/YouTube account where you only have the option to have one channel.

If it's a brand account, TubeBuddy will let you have an account for each channel you have under that very brand account, irrespective of it having the same email. Further, If you're looking to upgrade each account under the very brand account, you need to do it separately, or you can send us an email to support@tubebuddy.com to see check with our team about any on going offers on bulk updates.

Hope this helps :)

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
I haven't been able to find the answer to this on the site and a search here didn't come up with results either. Maybe wrong terminology to what I would assume to be a very often question.

I just downloaded TubeBuddy and it allowed me to put in multiple channels on the free version dashboard. If I upgrade to a Star account, will I be able to use it on all my channels? Each channel is under my main login on YouTube (if that makes sense).

Thanks!
To my knowledge, it's linked to only one channel per purchase of the chosen license.

RWTR

Subscriber Goal

Thanks!

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe someone from TubeBuddy to give us the correct answer or maybe point is to KB article

OP
OP
outwardjourney

outwardjourney

A exhausting Google search came across someone else asking the same question on another site. The claim is that you have to pay a license per channel.... I went back to my dashboard and hit the "upgrade now" and under the license information, it does say my channel name that I selected. I am not able to select more than one channel at a time to upgrade, so I would assume I would need to do multiple transactions to get them all upgraded. Gross!

RWTR

Subscriber Goal
A exhausting Google search came across someone else asking the same question on another site. The claim is that you have to pay a license per channel.... I went back to my dashboard and hit the "upgrade now" and under the license information, it does say my channel name that I selected. I am not able to select more than one channel at a time to upgrade, so I would assume I would need to do multiple transactions to get them all upgraded. Gross!
Thanks for the update..

lonelytalks

Recognized Member
Yes. You need separate license for each channel. That way TB can suggest what's best for your channel and the niche

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Heya!

You can only have one account per channel, however, it further depends If your account falls under a "brand account" which lets you have multiple YouTube accounts under a single brand email or just a normal google/YouTube account where you only have the option to have one channel.

If it's a brand account, TubeBuddy will let you have an account for each channel you have under that very brand account, irrespective of it having the same email. Further, If you're looking to upgrade each account under the very brand account, you need to do it separately, or you can send us an email to support@tubebuddy.com to see check with our team about any on going offers on bulk updates.

Hope this helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.