• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Advantage of TB

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
I would like to add something here. Tubebuddy provides A/B thumbnail testing, which is great. When you are confused which thumbnail will bring more clicks, A/B testing will be better choice. Also, Tubebuddy lets me analyze keywords for free. I search specific keywords, it lets me know the volume of searches and competition. Based on that I choose keywords that have less competition and more search volume.

Reactions: BraveStar

Shahid wali

I would like to add something here. Tubebuddy provides A/B thumbnail testing, which is great. When you are confused which thumbnail will bring more clicks, A/B testing will be better choice. Also, Tubebuddy lets me analyze keywords for free. I search specific keywords, it lets me know the volume of searches and competition. Based on that I choose keywords that have less competition and more search volume.
where to buy in pakistan

lonelytalks

Recognized Member
You need to login to tubebuddy.com, add your channel and choose the plan you want and buy it. Currently there is only two option to buy the subscription, PayPal and Credit card.