• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Hello from an Expat in Georgia with a Business-English channel!

Timothy_4BER

User name: Timothy_4BER
Title of introduction: Hello from an Expat in Georgia with a Business-English channel!
Your name/ Alias: Timothy
Where are you from? From the US, living in Tbilisi, Georgia now!
How did you find TubeBuddy? I am afraid I am not sure how I found TubeBuddy. I was binging YT videos about starting & growing channels and came across TubeBuddy. When I looked more at it, it looked like a no-brainer and got it.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Want to learn more about using TubeBuddy and improving YouTube results, of course! Can be good to talk with others, who are struggling/striving with similar things.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To develop my YT channel and use it to support my website (where I offer online courses). Ultimate goal is to make a nice living online and be able to support my family this way.
How frequently do you upload? Just starting - goal is to upload very often and consistently in the first three months.
What are your hobbies? Enjoy travelling, the outdoors, and reading.
What is your biggest dream? To retire early.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@4business-englishrundown

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello Timothy. First of all, welcome to the community. I checked out your channel. You have Two videos, that will premier on 1 January? So you will be educating mostly about Technology or Linguistics? Anyway, all the best for your YouTube journey! Feel free if you need any kind of tips on growing youtube channel.