• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered TubeBuddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
how much is the pro version of TubeBuddy a month or can i just the price that is listed every month

What is stated on the Pricing page is what it will cost either monthly or yearly depending on which way you'd like to go. Also, check if there are promotions going which are usually displayed at the top of the Tubebuddy webpage.

The Pro price per month is $5.99usd, and yearly is 4.80 per month (just note that when you do yearly it's all paid at once).

I hope that this has been of help.

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
how much is the pro version of TubeBuddy a month or can i just the price that is listed every month

What is stated on the Pricing page is what it will cost either monthly or yearly depending on which way you'd like to go. Also, check if there are promotions going which are usually displayed at the top of the Tubebuddy webpage.

The Pro price per month is $5.99usd, and yearly is 4.80 per month (just note that when you do yearly it's all paid at once).

I hope that this has been of help.

Status
Not open for further replies.