• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Video Review How Could I Improve This?

LibertyLinks

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
nbgrooms.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: LibertyLinks
Title of thread: How Could I Improve This?
Self review: I've done multiple channel updates whare I shoutout another YouTube channel that I like. I understand I'm not the best on camera. What are some of the suggestions? I recently got a fare Logitech webcam, but I know there are other areas I can improve.
Channel review or Video review? Video review

Link to Video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afajbzaoFgo&t=10s

Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/53109/

RetroGamerVX

Hi Liberty, nice video, but my tips for improvement...framing, you started with half your head cut off so maybe have a window open on your system to see what the camera can see. Also, maybe make notes about different things you want to say, or edit it to cut out the pauses. Other than that, nice :)

Regards,

Steve

OP
OP
LibertyLinks

LibertyLinks

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
nbgrooms.com
Subscriber Goal
I think every YouTuber might cringe at first when they watch themselves on Camera. I'm getting there slowly. Really I don't have a dedicated space to do my updates, so I'm doing them the best way I can. I did recently get a pretty good Web Cam that might improve the quality.

salientfilm

Subscriber Goal
nice. i would back the light off a bit and move it a little more in front to add light to other side or get a second light for the screen left side / . keep grinding!!

OP
OP
LibertyLinks

LibertyLinks

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
nbgrooms.com
Subscriber Goal
nice. i would back the light off a bit and move it a little more in front to add light to other side or get a second light for the screen left side / . keep grinding!!
Hey, thanks for the tip. I kind of need an illustration of what you mean. I really am interested in knowing. By the way, just took a look at your channel. You've got some cool animations! How did you create those? Just interested in knowing.