• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question If you are a travel channel in what section do you put Your channel in travel/events or other

Dos Bros southbay

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I was trying to figure out and what section do I put my videos travel/events or people/blogs or entertainment for the people who have made it on the YouTube algorithm in which section of you guys post your videos when posting

HealthyTiffany

Subscriber Goal
Your channel seems like there's a lot of focus on how-to / tips for visiting or traveling places, and in that case I would label it as travel/events. I've heard that the category doesn't matter as much though, and it's only for people who categorize videos in that way before they watch (which isn't very often), so I wouldn't worry too much about it if you are unsure.

Reactions: Dos Bros southbay
OP
OP
Dos Bros southbay

Dos Bros southbay

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Your channel seems like there's a lot of focus on how-to / tips for visiting or traveling places, and in that case I would label it as travel/events. I've heard that the category doesn't matter as much though, and it's only for people who categorize videos in that way before they watch (which isn't very often), so I wouldn't worry too much about it if you are unsure.
Thanks!! thatΓÇÖs the category IΓÇÖve been putting them into .. wasnΓÇÖt really sure either if it matter or not. And also thank you for taking the time to reply to my question.

HealthyTiffany

Subscriber Goal
No problem, I'm happy to help! Seems like you already had it down-pact, so nothing to worry about.