• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Feeling really disheartened- how do you rise up up from a bad period?

Randomlifestylevlog

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
This week for the first time since starting our channel we lost a load of subscribers, probably at least 12. I have a feeling that it was our vlog content or the people that didn't win the giveaway. I dont know but its really frustrating and annoying. Any one got any ideas?

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
This week for the first time since starting our channel we lost a load of subscribers, probably at least 12. I have a feeling that it was our vlog content or the people that didn't win the giveaway. I dont know but its really frustrating and annoying. Any one got any ideas?

Hello Random,

I can understand that frustration but you should consider that not all subscriber loses are due to viewers leaving your channel. YouTube does huge bot removals often which tends to be the main reason people lose subscribers. 12 subs lost for a channel your size sound about the right number of subs one could lose from one of YouTubes bot account removal processes. Either way 12 is not that many for a 2K+ channel. Just keep making good content, check channels with similar content to yours and see what techniques they are using and see if you can incorporate similar techniques to your channel, trial and error helps a lot.

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
I know how it feels to lose the subscribers and views from channel. But you know what? Keep uploading videos. Nobody knows what future holds. As long as you stick to your goals, you will get success. Think like this. Make videos because you enjoy making videos. Getting views and subscribers shouldn't be primary goal. Shrug it off and keep making more content.

Reactions: Randomlifestylevlog
OP
OP
Randomlifestylevlog

Randomlifestylevlog

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Views and subscribers has never really been our main focus, just always creating great content. It just came as a shock loosing like 12 people or in one week over xmas for the first time ever. It was a kick in the teeth really.

Reactions: jawadsoomro