• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Review Review of my Music Channel

Sparta

User name: Sparta
Title of thread: Review of my Music Channel
Self review: I would like to get a review feedback on my youtube music channel where i focus on music beats, i personally believe i am on the right path, specially now after i redid my descriptions,titles and so on, but maybe im doing also something wrong, maybe i could improve my thumbnails or something on the descriptions could be better, or have a shorter title? i am not that sure, i feel like i just have to keep going and i use tubebuddy to help me edit, replace thins around and use its sugguestions, im also not sure what is the difference of using tags in the description plus tags on the video when you edit it, is it a plus or a bad thing or it doesnt matter? any tips and honest feedback would be appreciated. Thanks
Channel review or Video review? Channel review
Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/@SpartaMuzic
Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/52837/#post-165162

LibertyLinks

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
nbgrooms.com
Subscriber Goal
Been watching some of you videos. These are excellent beats. I like the fact that you include a link to ware people can get a license to download and use them. That's helpful for YouTubers wanting to use your beats in their video content. I'd say you're on the right path with a very "niche" concept. As far as the SEO, I decide a long time ago with my own channel that it was something that was going to come in time. A lot of that is still confusing to me, just how you do it. I take it as a learning process that'll get easier over time.

• Love
Reactions: Sparta
OP
OP
Sparta

Sparta

Been watching some of you videos. These are excellent beats. I like the fact that you include a link to ware people can get a license to download and use them. That's helpful for YouTubers wanting to use your beats in their video content. I'd say you're on the right path with a very "niche" concept. As far as the SEO, I decide a long time ago with my own channel that it was something that was going to come in time. A lot of that is still confusing to me, just how you do it. I take it as a learning process that'll get easier over time.

Thank ya sir, i appreciate it, i believe consistency and time will reveal more about my success as you said, trial and error.

Peace and love.

Mariolev

TubeBuddy Pro
Hi. You have a good channel. I will suggest you can improve the description section of your channel. It's ok, but it can be better. You can make it more attractive and include a call to action for new to people to subscribe, for instance.

Also, I was watching your videos, you can include a watermark to be shown during all the minutes of each of the videos for viewers to subscribe. You can set it up from your own channel at the end of the channel customization page in the branding section. I think you already have the amount of views you need to monetize your channel (in case you want). Now you have to focus on making people to subscribe!

Hope you like my feedback! Keep going. Soon, you will have great milestones on your channel!

1672366350962.png

Attachments

• 1672365287595.png
    1672365287595.png
    47.8 KB · Views: 60
OP
OP
Sparta

Sparta

Hi. You have a good channel. I will suggest you can improve the description section of your channel. It's ok, but it can be better. You can make it more attractive and include a call to action for new to people to subscribe, for instance.

Also, I was watching your videos, you can include a watermark to be shown during all the minutes of each of the videos for viewers to subscribe. You can set it up from your own channel at the end of the channel customization page in the branding section. I think you already have the amount of views you need to monetize your channel (in case you want). Now you have to focus on making people to subscribe!

Hope you like my feedback! Keep going. Soon, you will have great milestones on your channel!

Hey, thank you so much for the feedback, i like the idea of subscribe call to action... ill edit all my videos with that and try to add subscribe icon on the videos too. Unfortunaly i dont have enough playtime and views and subscribers to monetize yet but we'll get there.

much love!

Reactions: Mariolev

swampthang

TubeBuddy Pro
Hey, Sparta. I can appreciate what you're trying to accomplish here. I owned a recording studio years ago and used to create royalty-free tracks myself. It's obvious you've worked hard on your beats and you have quite a library. I would do some keyword research starting with royalty free music. Mariolev's suggestion to improve your description is a good one, I think. I wonder though, how many people are even clicking the ABOUT link and reading that. I would create a featured video that gets used as your welcome video where you explain exactly what your channel is all about. I also looked at your website and your biography (your story) is pretty much blank as well. In the music industry (just like in the film/video industry) your stuff has to be GREAT to stand out above the millions of other similar tracks out there JUST ON THE MERIT OF THE TRACKS THEMSELVES. Your welcome video could tell your story and why viewers should purchase your tracks. Also, your thumbnails might get better results if the fonts were more straightforward fonts. The font you're using looks cool if you're sitting and staring at it but I would consider what to use for someone who only takes a couple of seconds to glance as they move through a bunch of thumbnails. Also, if possible, I'd add to every title something that lets viewers know that you're making these tracks available as royalty-free tracks. Every creator on YouTube who needs background music is your potential customer so let them know what you've got at every turn. I wish you tons of success. You're a talented guy!

OP
OP
Sparta

Sparta

Hey, Sparta. I can appreciate what you're trying to accomplish here. I owned a recording studio years ago and used to create royalty-free tracks myself. It's obvious you've worked hard on your beats and you have quite a library. I would do some keyword research starting with royalty free music. Mariolev's suggestion to improve your description is a good one, I think. I wonder though, how many people are even clicking the ABOUT link and reading that. I would create a featured video that gets used as your welcome video where you explain exactly what your channel is all about. I also looked at your website and your biography (your story) is pretty much blank as well. In the music industry (just like in the film/video industry) your stuff has to be GREAT to stand out above the millions of other similar tracks out there JUST ON THE MERIT OF THE TRACKS THEMSELVES. Your welcome video could tell your story and why viewers should purchase your tracks. Also, your thumbnails might get better results if the fonts were more straightforward fonts. The font you're using looks cool if you're sitting and staring at it but I would consider what to use for someone who only takes a couple of seconds to glance as they move through a bunch of thumbnails. Also, if possible, I'd add to every title something that lets viewers know that you're making these tracks available as royalty-free tracks. Every creator on YouTube who needs background music is your potential customer so let them know what you've got at every turn. I wish you tons of success. You're a talented guy!
Hey there, thank you so much for the review and feedback i will work on it.

Much love and blessings!

Reactions: swampthang

LibertyLinks

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
nbgrooms.com
Subscriber Goal
What you said about trial and era is really turning out to be true. I focus on topics that many might come to expect from my channel. It's just a matter of finding out what works and what doesn't .

Reactions: Sparta