• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Impression please help

omi animation

:(My channel will have a 16-17 days when I am having problem, I am upset. Last time when I uploaded the video, it got 11K impressions and And all my other videos went to 30-40K impression , but you can check the "CTR" of my video. And the "Average duration" both are very good, still the impression of my channel has not decreased, it has been stopped straight away, what is this matter that instead of not reducing it, stop it directly, and if it would have worked, it would have been understandable that it is decreasing but is has not been reduce but it straight stoped

Now the problem starts from this, whoever is my old viewer and who has subscribed to my channel and who has not done so, whatever new video I put, they do not get it, neither in search nor in suggestion, this The strange thing is that despite people who watch my videos everyday, YouTube neither suggests my videos nor finds them in search, they get my videos only by going to my channel and whatever community posts I do. That too is not visible to any of my subscribers and non-subscribers, even those who watch my videos daily, do not even get the suggestion of my new videos.

I uploaded 10-12 short videos together in my channel since then this is happening I think But I either deleted all the shot videos or made them private
Everyone used to like my video but now the impression doesn't go away
I had grown my channel after working hard for months now stop

And now my every new video gets 100-200 impressions only.
Has my channel been shadow banned??
Tell me its solution