• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Awareness of my life with Asperger's Syndrome and mild intellectual disability

dvnrhillary

User name: dvnrhillary
Title of introduction: Awareness of my life with Asperger's Syndrome and mild intellectual disability
Your name/ Alias: Devon Ray Hillary
Where are you from? Bronx, New York, USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? I been watching a few videos about it, and another youtuber suggested me to try tube bddy to help grow and enhance my YouTube channels, especially on trying to be monetized.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Opportunities for free upgrades to help enhance and grow my YouTube channel performance and audiences. The YouTube relevant tags has been pretty helpful for all my videos to be found.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I been a YouTuber since November 2018. I wanted be a YouTuber to help me away from isolation and marginalization, misinterpreted, misjudged, and misunderstood, being and feeling bored, getting overlooked, feeling disappointed of often being underemployed. I was also hoping that YouTube could help me out with my present and future as an instrumental musician and independent human being with developmental disabilities.
How frequently do you upload? Often usually every few days. I post videos of my music playing on the musical keyboards and about my life concerning autism and mild intellectual disability.
What are your hobbies? Weightlifting and musclebuilding, music playing on the piano, organ and keyboard, often spending time on the computer
What is your biggest dream? I am dreaming of becoming a successful author, a business man as an instrumental musician, and an instrumental musician artist.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNPqSRUFyaMFNiUoUW7Hvbw

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: dvnrhillary
Title of introduction: Awareness of my life with Asperger's Syndrome and mild intellectual disability
Your name/ Alias: Devon Ray Hillary
Where are you from? Bronx, New York, USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? I been watching a few videos about it, and another youtuber suggested me to try tube bddy to help grow and enhance my YouTube channels, especially on trying to be monetized.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Opportunities for free upgrades to help enhance and grow my YouTube channel performance and audiences. The YouTube relevant tags has been pretty helpful for all my videos to be found.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I been a YouTuber since November 2018. I wanted be a YouTuber to help me away from isolation and marginalization, misinterpreted, misjudged, and misunderstood, being and feeling bored, getting overlooked, feeling disappointed of often being underemployed. I was also hoping that YouTube could help me out with my present and future as an instrumental musician and independent human being with developmental disabilities.
How frequently do you upload? Often usually every few days. I post videos of my music playing on the musical keyboards and about my life concerning autism and mild intellectual disability.
What are your hobbies? Weightlifting and musclebuilding, music playing on the piano, organ and keyboard, often spending time on the computer
What is your biggest dream? I am dreaming of becoming a successful author, a business man as an instrumental musician, and an instrumental musician artist.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNPqSRUFyaMFNiUoUW7Hvbw

Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: