• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Ideas on making this video topic interesting to keep watching?

John316

Recognized Member
My channel focuses on giving every day practical advice. One of the topics I am interested in doing (and I have done some keyword research on)
is on the subject of Living Wills and Advance Care Directives.

Of course, this is not necessarily a 'Happy' topic, but one that a lot of people should be dealing with in their lives. Much of the videos I have found
so far have been not surprisingly pretty mundaine and boring, so I am interested in changing it up a bit in order to help watch time and was interested
to get people's ideas?

I'd be grateful for your input...

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
My channel focuses on giving every day practical advice. One of the topics I am interested in doing (and I have done some keyword research on)
is on the subject of Living Wills and Advance Care Directives.

Of course, this is not necessarily a 'Happy' topic, but one that a lot of people should be dealing with in their lives. Much of the videos I have found
so far have been not surprisingly pretty mundaine and boring, so I am interested in changing it up a bit in order to help watch time and was interested
to get people's ideas?

I'd be grateful for your input...

People want good information and informed perspectives. I am firm believe in estate planning. Everyone has a plan, one way or another. You can make a plan or a plan is made for you. I've made videos on POD's and discussed the need for estate planning. I say full steam ahead on doing your topics. I do various videos on real estate and financial topics. They are not "entertaining" nor are they "happy" because I know the audience I seek to attract. I don't attract people who want to do goofy stunts, pranks, jokes, etc. and I am just fine with it.

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
If you are passionate about something or making a change, your videos will directly reflect that passionate energy to radiate with like minded audience. In my case, since I make tutorial videos, I add exercises for users to download and learn along with them. That's the engagement way I use to save my watch hours. In your case, make content and try to connect with users, so that they feel you. They will keep watching till the end.