• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Other Any data entrepreneurship or data science or data-related YouTube channels here?

jonascuervo

I am a data enthusiast and would love to discover more data-related channels.

Here are two persons/channels which I constantly go to for my data-related learning journey:
Please do share your channels here as I want to explore more channels.

Thank you!

JohnLaszy

Hi. Guess the time has come to update this thread. I've recently read an article about Jeremy Houghton, and I'd like you guys to tell me more about him.

TristonHurst

Hey there. I came across your old post looking for data-related YouTube channels and wanted to chime in. If you haven't checked them out already, I highly recommend Data Science Central, Data School, and DataCamp. They're all awesome.

TristonHurst

Hey there. I came across your old post looking for data-related YouTube channels and wanted to chime in. If you haven't checked them out already, I highly recommend Data Science Central, Data School, and DataCamp. They're all awesome.