• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Newbie - keyword explorer with free plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDG

Hi,
Just got TubeBuddy yesterday.
I was trying the keyword explorer, which is integrated in the starter plan (free)
I have tried 5 searches and then it kept giving me the message it is for starter plan only and i need to upgrade. But that is the plan i have!
So am i in the wrong here and misunderstanding something?

I thought the keyword explorer was one of the free features.

Who can tell me what could be wrong.

Thanks

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi,
I was trying the keyword explorer, which is integrated in the starter plan (free)
I have tried 5 searches and then it kept giving me the message it is for starter plan only and i need to upgrade. But that is the plan i have!

Thanks

Heya, first of all, sorry for the delayed responses, it's a holiday period so most of us are busy.

Furthermore, yes, as you stated you're using a starter license, which means, you're using a free tier or free version of the TubeBuddy, while, I do agree that keyword research is something which is or can be accessible from the base license, however, there's a limit which we have kept for the free license, you can only use up to 25 searches per day and can see only top 3 results in each category.

In the text that you're getting about the upgrade, it seems that you have used up all the daily searches which you can do using the free or the starter version of the TubeBuddy, which is why it's indicating or saying that you need to upgrade to a paid license to further continue with your keyword explorations.

You can find what you can do and what you cannot use the starter license by going through this link -

--
You can watch the below video to understand how you can use the most out of the free version of the TubeBuddy -

View: https://youtu.be/T1411-g6x6Q

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Could you please share a screenshot of issue you're having?

Sparta

for me at the beginning i could do multiple searches but then i got a message that i cant do more key word searches on free starter plan, although the next day it let me do again free keyword searches, but it was super worth it to buy the premium plan, i had to upgrade to star! it is so helpful and amazing editing bulk if u have many videos for example, alot of time saved that is worth more money than the plan it self, and there are free coupon codes with good % ratio, plus u the keyword search on weighted is more relevant to your channel and more recommended, but yeah i hope everything works out for you.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi,

Thanks

Heya, first of all, sorry for the delayed responses, it's a holiday period so most of us are busy.

Furthermore, yes, as you stated you're using a starter license, which means, you're using a free tier or free version of the TubeBuddy, while, I do agree that keyword research is something which is or can be accessible from the base license, however, there's a limit which we have kept for the free license, you can only use up to 25 searches per day and can see only top 3 results in each category.

In the text that you're getting about the upgrade, it seems that you have used up all the daily searches which you can do using the free or the starter version of the TubeBuddy, which is why it's indicating or saying that you need to upgrade to a paid license to further continue with your keyword explorations.

You can find what you can do and what you cannot use the starter license by going through this link -

--
You can watch the below video to understand how you can use the most out of the free version of the TubeBuddy -

View: https://youtu.be/T1411-g6x6Q

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
for me at the beginning i could do multiple searches but then i got a message that i cant do more key word searches on free starter plan, although the next day it let me do again free keyword searches, but it was super worth it to buy the premium plan, i had to upgrade to star! it is so helpful and amazing editing bulk if u have many videos for example, alot of time saved that is worth more money than the plan it self, and there are free coupon codes with good % ratio, plus u the keyword search on weighted is more relevant to your channel and more recommended, but yeah i hope everything works out for you.

Thank you for your input!

Reactions: Sparta
Status
Not open for further replies.