• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Using Youtube views Exchange is good or bad

Lyrics In Colour

In my opinion, and not knowing a lot about Youtube View Exchange or buying subscribers, all that stuff, I don't think it's a good idea since I personally think you should grow your Youtube Channel by yourself and see the real Youtube world for how it is instead of having (mostly) fake followers and viewers that boost your viewership without doing anything really, which I find bad because I want all Youtubers like you, starting to learn on their own and go through all of the troubles that very popular/famous Youtubers had to go through.

• Love
Reactions: bibilicious

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Using Youtube views Exchange is good or bad for growing youtube channel Like Ytmonster
It's a bad idea since they're not genuine and you won't get accurate statistics and interaction on the content you create. So I'd say it's best to do the hard yards and take your time and the views will come.

HealthyTiffany

Subscriber Goal
Definitely a bad idea. In addition to what was said above, I'll provide some practical input.

One of the main sources of traffic for YouTube videos is recommendations. If you want a more practical reason, when YouTube suggests your videos to others, one of the things they do is look at your audience, and think, "Ok, people that watch James also like x y z. Let's suggest James' videos to people who like x y z," so you get more impressions but then no one is clicking your video. Why?

Because your viewership is not authentic. If they aren't an authentic viewer, you are giving the algorithm false information that in turn limits how good your video would perform if those impressions were given to people who actually did like your content, making the impressions shown to people who like x y z more likely to click your video.

Just work hard, make good content that people want to see, and your views will come in time!

The Bargainhunter uk

Subscriber Goal
It's not a good idea atall grind and viewers / subscribers will come I've been working on my channel lately happy Christmas everybody all the best for 2023

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
If someone is watching your videos for the sake of you returning them the favor. Then it won't work for long time. People interested in your content will get you organic views. I prefer organic views, subs and likes. Everything!