• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Just signed up to TB and have 2 questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Footroid

1. I purchased the "Star" plan but it says I need to upgrade in order use TB for more than 1 channel?

2. Is the "Channelytics" function available with the "star" plan as i cant find it anywhere?

Thank you.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
No Channelytics icon anywhere throughout youtube, is it not on the Star plan?

Regarding my other channels not getting same features. Yes you are right, I will need to upgrade.

Thank you.

View attachment 13144

View attachment 13145

That's perfect! Channelytics is indeed having some issues and you can find the details for the same here where I have answered with the required links -

We're constantly in touch with the developers and the issue is already identified and we're halfway there to pushing the final update, you can join our discord server - discord.gg/TubeBuddy so you can be notified about such resolution, however, I will anyway make the announcement of the same on forums and on discord so it's not necessary.

In regards to having the same license on your other channels, you need to indeed upgrade your other account separately, and if you're looking to upgrade more than two accounts then you can reach our team out for any additional offers which are available (subject to availability), they will help you with that, you can either email them to support@tubebuddy.com or make a ticket at https://tubebuddy.com/support

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
1. I purchased the "Star" plan but it says I need to upgrade in order use TB for more than 1 channel?

2. Is the "Channelytics" function available with the "star" plan as i cant find it anywhere?

Thank you.

1. Can you please share the screenshot of the same? I believe you meant a starter license here but a screenshot might be useful.
2. Channelytics is a default perk which is available to all tiers and you can find it on the home page of your channel but right now it's not functioning as expected due to some issues, we're already working on it.

lonelytalks

Recognized Member
1. I assume from your question that you want to use the Tubebuddy feature for more than one channel. Every channel need separate upgrade to use Tubebuddy.
2. Channelytics feature can be seen on Youtube when you go to homepage of any channel or your own channel.(currently has some glitch so it's not working perfectly fine at the moment)

OP
OP
F

Footroid

Regarding my other channels not getting same features. Yes you are right, I will need to upgrade.

Thank you.

1671522094235.png

1671522165162.png

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Thank you.

View attachment 13144

View attachment 13145

That's perfect! Channelytics is indeed having some issues and you can find the details for the same here where I have answered with the required links -

We're constantly in touch with the developers and the issue is already identified and we're halfway there to pushing the final update, you can join our discord server - discord.gg/TubeBuddy so you can be notified about such resolution, however, I will anyway make the announcement of the same on forums and on discord so it's not necessary.

In regards to having the same license on your other channels, you need to indeed upgrade your other account separately, and if you're looking to upgrade more than two accounts then you can reach our team out for any additional offers which are available (subject to availability), they will help you with that, you can either email them to support@tubebuddy.com or make a ticket at https://tubebuddy.com/support

Status
Not open for further replies.