• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Which of These Work for You?

LibertyLinks

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
nbgrooms.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi guys,
These are two different versions of my latest project thumbnail. The black one is very similar to some of the others I've done so I experimented with something different. Which of these two work best for you? I tried make the text of the thumbnail lead the person to click on it. "What verse is this?" I just want feedback on whether the purple is a little harsh or not. I might be getting better at coming up with text that kind of sparks a person's curiosity, that's kind of the goal in my mind. Also any rephrasing of the text you might can come up with would be helpful.

Attachments

• _teen-addiction-black.png
    _teen-addiction-black.png
    525.1 KB · Views: 124
  • teen-addiction-purple .png
    teen-addiction-purple .png
    516.8 KB · Views: 124

lonelytalks

Recognized Member
I like the black one better. It you want to get more attention then use bright colors like yellow which works out for me pretty well(yellow background black text or vice versa)

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
In my opinion, I would like the photo to not be Faded. I think you should increase the opacity of the photo. I like the purple one. Also, I would suggest the arrangement of your title in this form. Big fonts grab more attention. I hope this helps!

1672031470920.png