• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Regarding Affiliate Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonelytalks

Recognized Member
I recently signed up for the affiliate program. I wanted to refer my friends but I'm not finding an affiliate link that directs them to the playstore to download the app. Please tell me how could I do it so it will be easy for me to refer others.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
We don't provide affiliate links when it comes to play store downloads. We only provide the links If you were looking to send a reference link to your family members or friends to install TubeBuddy extension on their browser or If they're looking to upgrade their license, then they can use your link or the code during the checkout and that might help you to get some % off.

For more information, you can send an email to support@tubebuddy.com so that our team can guide you further when it comes to affiliates.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
We don't provide affiliate links when it comes to play store downloads. We only provide the links If you were looking to send a reference link to your family members or friends to install TubeBuddy extension on their browser or If they're looking to upgrade their license, then they can use your link or the code during the checkout and that might help you to get some % off.

For more information, you can send an email to support@tubebuddy.com so that our team can guide you further when it comes to affiliates.

Status
Not open for further replies.