• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Not getting views even though I am getting Subscribes

Sumi Kakati

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I am uploading regular videos but not getting views in main videos although moderate views are coming in shorts. Please give your suggestions.

• Love
Reactions: Gengsterclub

bibilicious

Subscriber Goal
Maybe you need to promote your videos more, work on your SEO and be consistent

MediaMan

Very Well-Known Member
Another high subs low views channel.... :( I wonder if YouTube is throttling some channel's growth to reserve or save recommendations for new channels, especially the one's doing a lot of shorts, due to competition with TT. I saw something interesting one of my channels yesterday, one of my shorts did decently at first with 1000s of views in a matter of seconds (and a ton of likes) and like a switch being turned off, the views tanked. So it was obvious for whatever reason, YT immediately stopped recommending my video. hmmm...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Damon and Zammie

lonelytalks

Recognized Member
You can pin the comments in shorts with a link of your most recent main video. Make sure you use End screen, End Card and add links to your other videos in description and recommend them to your subscriber.

Reactions: Sumi Kakati
OP
OP
Sumi Kakati

Sumi Kakati

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Another high subs low views channel.... :( I wonder if YouTube is throttling some channel's growth to reserve or save recommendations for new channels, especially the one's doing a lot of shorts, due to competition with TT. I saw something interesting one of my channels yesterday, one of my shorts did decently at first with 1000s of views in a matter of seconds (and a ton of likes) and like a switch being turned off, the views tanked. So it was obvious for whatever reason, YT immediately stopped recommending my video. hmmm...
Thank you

OP
OP
Sumi Kakati

Sumi Kakati

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
You can pin the comments in shorts with a link of your most recent main video. Make sure you use End screen, End Card and add links to your other videos in description and recommend them to your subscriber.
Thanks for your suggestion

on a dark night

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I found with a couple of videos I was getting views in the hundreds and one in particular resulted in my channel gaining around 65 new subs .
Analytics stated a lot of views were due to it being recommended alongside another vid from another channel.
Since then though I've seen barely any activity.
I have 87 subs but only get views around the 20s .
It's a tough one to put my finger on how to gain the views as there doesnt seem to be much of a pattern to indicate what I'm doing right or wrong
Hope you figure it out Sumi , maybe its certain types of vid/subject matter that are giving you those results.