• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help One of my video Getting abnormal likes and views ,100 views and 121 likes

malluarenagaming

I started uploading video since last week , and got 10-12 views per video this week , but suddenly last day i got 100 views and 121 like on latest video ,I think someone tested bot on my video , I am worried if it affect my channel , does youtube take down channel for that ? I am worried about it

lonelytalks

Recognized Member
I started uploading video since last week , and got 10-12 views per video this week , but suddenly last day i got 100 views and 121 like on latest video ,I think someone tested bot on my video , I am worried if it affect my channel , does youtube take down channel for that ? I am worried about it

Unless you have done anything like that you do not have to worry. May be the video is good and Youtube recommended it to more people. I don't know why people actually panic when their video does good. But are you sure your statistics is correct? 100 views and 121 likes? I don't know how is that possible. When only 100 people viewed the maximum number of likes you can get is 100 and it doesn't fit here. You need to check it before posting or share a screenshot so you can get proper guidance.

MediaMan

Very Well-Known Member
If you are playing by the rules you have nothing to worry about. It's typical to have strange view anomalies once in a while, at least on my channels it is. lol...

The Bargainhunter uk

Subscriber Goal
Yeah I've had a video do this before its OK like others have said as long as you haven't done anything wrong your fine :)