• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Will it ever be possible to pay with online banking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Will it ever be possible to pay with online banking?

I am afraid that our banking institution requires us to be very picky about the forms of payment that we are allowed to accept. We can not accept Pre-Paid cards or Gift Cards, and if you use PayPal they must have a verified card on file. The forms of payment that we can accept are as follows:
§ Credit card
§ Paypal (Must have a card on file within PayPal)
§ Mastercard Debit Card
§ Bankamericard/Visa Debit Card

As of now, online banking or net banking isn't something which we support and I don't foresee it in future either but we're trying our best to make our payment method more ease. We will definitely think about adding online banking or net banking If it's something our system supports in future.

Reactions: Sev

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Will it ever be possible to pay with online banking?

I am afraid that our banking institution requires us to be very picky about the forms of payment that we are allowed to accept. We can not accept Pre-Paid cards or Gift Cards, and if you use PayPal they must have a verified card on file. The forms of payment that we can accept are as follows:
§ Credit card
§ Paypal (Must have a card on file within PayPal)
§ Mastercard Debit Card
§ Bankamericard/Visa Debit Card

As of now, online banking or net banking isn't something which we support and I don't foresee it in future either but we're trying our best to make our payment method more ease. We will definitely think about adding online banking or net banking If it's something our system supports in future.

Reactions: Sev
Status
Not open for further replies.