• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Thumbnail from my latest project

LibertyLinks

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
nbgrooms.com
Subscriber Goal
This is the thumbnail of the latest project. My main question when I create these is "Would I click on this if I were just scrolling through YouTube?" Sometimes others can better answer that question. So what do others think? Would this catch your eye enough for you to stop and click on it?

Attachments

• Set Free.png
    Set Free.png
    645.4 KB · Views: 120

lonelytalks

Recognized Member
My answer is no because there is no enough text to explain and it is vague for me to guess what it is about. Usually I stop to check the video and read the title only if it clearly can explain what the video is about(either text or image)

Reactions: LibertyLinks
OP
OP
LibertyLinks

LibertyLinks

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
nbgrooms.com
Subscriber Goal
My answer is no because there is no enough text to explain and it is vague for me to guess what it is about.
I see your point. I'm always looking for a way to improve. Sometimes I understand what it means and its hard to come up with a title and thumbnail that the general public will understand.

OP
OP
LibertyLinks

LibertyLinks

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
nbgrooms.com
Subscriber Goal
I kind of tried to take in what you said and redid the thumbnail. This is the latest version.

Attachments

• Set Free (1).png
    Set Free (1).png
    759.7 KB · Views: 121