• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Opinion Where is the right place to ask for help with his?

John316

Recognized Member
Hey, ALL! I'm new here and don't mean to ask my question in the wrong place, but Iam wondering if there is a right place to get some help coming up with a name for my new channel? I have decided what I want t do, but I'm just looking for some ideas for the name. Can I do that here or if not, where? I've tell the details once I know where to do it ...

OP
OP
J

John316

Recognized Member
Don't know if this is correct place but I could try think of a name
Cool! Thanks so much.. I wanna live stream some music. Not all that meditation stuff that way too many people are doing. I am more looking to live stream like the happy, upbeat kind of mood music sort of thing. Hopefully not as saturated as I hear all that meditation stuff is ...

I am lookin' for a catchy name for a channel like that ....

MediaMan

Very Well-Known Member
Happy Hour Music, Positive Music Machine, Feel Good Sonics, The Feel Good Stream Machine, Positive Vibes Through Music, Happy Music Only, Positively Positive Music, Day Stream Believer, Pleasant Streams, Feel Better Music Streams, Nothing But Happy Vibes.

ok...I'll stop. lol...

OP
OP
J

John316

Recognized Member
Happy Hour Music, Positive Music Machine, Feel Good Sonics, The Feel Good Stream Machine, Positive Vibes Through Music, Happy Music Only, Positively Positive Music, Day Stream Believer, Pleasant Streams, Feel Better Music Streams, Nothing But Happy Vibes.

ok...I'll stop. lol...
Thank You very much! You got the WINNER !! 'Day Stream Believer' it is! Somebody can check me on it, but from my search of channels only it did not return any other channels with that name! I was also able to get the @daystreambeliever handle as well so I suppose that is another clue that there is not another channel with that name!

So, MediaMan, when the day comes that I reach monitization and start earning some decent cash I'll, just have to take you out for dinner at Ruth's Chris Steak House. How about that? OK with you? :p

Much gratitude for the suggestion (even if you might have just thrown some names off the top of your head without much thought!) doesn't matter! It works!

• Love
Reactions: MediaMan

MediaMan

Very Well-Known Member
So, MediaMan, when the day comes that I reach monitization and start earning some decent cash I'll, just have to take you out for dinner at Ruth's Chris Steak House. How about that? OK with you? :p

lol.. sounds good. :)

Much gratitude for the suggestion (even if you might have just thrown some names off the top of your head without much thought!) doesn't matter! It works!

I've been involved with marketing for....decades.... , I knew there was a few gems in there. ;) lol.. I think you picked a good one and I can visualize many creative ways for the banner, thumbs, etc. Good luck with the channel!

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Yeah, this place is perfect. I have fixed the tag which you used but other than all good!