• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Tubebuddy Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dilly

Hi There!
I have a question about tubebuddy which is confusing to me. When im optimizing my SEO score in tubebuddy, if i enter my title and and add my descripition etc, im getting a score of 76/100. If i go back up to my title and at the end of it hit the space bar it shoots my score up to 89/100. From there i can optimize to 100/100. Any insight on why this happens? Does anyone have any good videos or trainings on optimizing your video in seo studio?

Thank you

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Evander

Have you emailed support with this issue? I know there was an issue with this, at the moment I am not aware if it has been resolved. Nonetheless you need to email support at support@tubebuddy.com to inquire about this issue.

Thank you.

Evander

Hi There!
I have a question about tubebuddy which is confusing to me. When im optimizing my SEO score in tubebuddy, if i enter my title and and add my descripition etc, im getting a score of 76/100. If i go back up to my title and at the end of it hit the space bar it shoots my score up to 89/100. From there i can optimize to 100/100. Any insight on why this happens? Does anyone have any good videos or trainings on optimizing your video in seo studio?

Thank you
I'm also Facing this issue from couple of days. Is there anyone look into this?

Reactions: BraveStar

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Evander

Have you emailed support with this issue? I know there was an issue with this, at the moment I am not aware if it has been resolved. Nonetheless you need to email support at support@tubebuddy.com to inquire about this issue.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.