• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hello - I'm known as America's Favorite Foodie Know-it-all, I'm not your average foodie.

Pips

www.Coffeewithpips.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Pips
Title of introduction: Hello - I'm known as America's Favorite Foodie Know-it-all, I'm not your average foodie.
Your name/ Alias: Pips
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? I've been using Tubebuddy for a few years even though I keep coming up as New Member, I used the free version, and pro version, and now the Star/Legion version.... I am looking to experience all the tools that will help me grow.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I love the collaboration and learning from others. I'm looking to make friends with the same thing in common. It's healthy to learn from each other and help each other, we are all here because we take our channels seriously, and want to do our very best, so what better way is to communicate and learn from each other (best practices) and possible collaborations together.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Bringing my audience honest reviews with always adding a little sense of humor, not to be an average channel. I want to bring new and unique things to my viewers, and with this I know I will gain more subs and views.
How frequently do you upload? At a minimum of once per week
What are your hobbies? I love going out and exploring new places, drawing, and trying different things, so no real hobbies.
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: youtube.com/coffeewithpips

Reactions: StephanieNYCRealtor
OP
OP
Pips

Pips

www.Coffeewithpips.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Pips
Title of introduction: Hello - I'm known as America's Favorite Foodie Know-it-all, I'm not your average foodie.
Your name/ Alias: Pips
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? I've been using Tubebuddy for a few years even though I keep coming up as New Member, I used the free version, and pro version, and now the Star/Legion version.... I am looking to experience all the tools that will help me grow.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I love the collaboration and learning from others. I'm looking to make friends with the same thing in common. It's healthy to learn from each other and help each other, we are all here because we take our channels seriously, and want to do our very best, so what better way is to communicate and learn from each other (best practices) and possible collaborations together.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Bringing my audience honest reviews with always adding a little sense of humor, not to be an average channel. I want to bring new and unique things to my viewers, and with this I know I will gain more subs and views.
How frequently do you upload? At a minimum of once per week
What are your hobbies? I love going out and exploring new places, drawing, and trying different things, so no real hobbies.
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
youtube.com/coffeewithpips
Hey, on your channel, what are you presenting?

IΓÇÖm looking to
Hey, on your channel, what are you presenting?

I review anything that involves food, fast food, restaurants, grocery store food shortages, and the difference in prices of food products. I like to do comparisons state to state, country vs country… taste tests with ratings, and add a little humor. Open for anything as long as it involves food. I will do some off topics here and there just to test how viewers respond. Tomorrow I am visiting a huge pizza facility, they are the third largest in the US and are in every supermarket.

There is no limit, to include live streams, and product features/sponsorships and product comparisons.

Thanks for your question!

• Love
Reactions: TGH

TGH

TubeBuddy Star
Wow nice, talk about food and that in US you can find food from another country right ?

OP
OP
Pips

Pips

www.Coffeewithpips.com
Subscriber Goal
Owh nice, are u already review Indonesian food ?

I don't know much about Indonesian food but this is one I want to do. I also want to do Indian, and others like that, I think my viewers would like to see some different cultures, but good idea.

TGH

TubeBuddy Star
I don't know much about Indonesian food but this is one I want to do. I also want to do Indian, and others like that, I think my viewers would like to see some different cultures, but good idea.
If you like spice food, and full taste food you must try Indonesian food, and if you review that, maybe audience from Indonesia gonna watch your video

OP
OP
Pips

Pips

www.Coffeewithpips.com
Subscriber Goal
Thank you for the information, actually, Indonesia is one of the countries that I want to target, the people are so nice there and I know this could really help. I really appreciate the comment, this is great, thank you.

Reactions: TGH

TGH

TubeBuddy Star
Thank you for the information, actually, Indonesia is one of the countries that I want to target, the people are so nice there and I know this could really help. I really appreciate the comment, this is great, thank you.
you're welcome, I'm happy if my advice can be useful for other people, and we fellow newbies must help each other to become bigger together