• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Something strange happened when posting shorts?

zed spelt Z3D

Subscriber Goal
HI there I am new to the forum and I just want to see if anyone can shed any light on this for me?

So, I started posting shorts as advised and my first short shot up to 2.8k views and attracted 10 new subs in a couple of hours.
I was blown away by this however, the next morning the subs had gone and when I post shorts now (doing the same things I did on the first one tags etc.) i am not getting more than 10 views?

I feel like I'm missing something or maybe it was just a fluke?

can anyone advise?

Reactions: Vishwagamerz

Vishwagamerz

I advise u . You tag short video #shorts #viral #shortsvideo in tittle and you tag in description and tag add more tag .

So your video is viral not confirmed

You post in unlist maximum 4 hour's and more

And post public in 7am to 8am in morning

So this is helpful for you

Reactions: zed spelt Z3D

MediaMan

Very Well-Known Member
That's happened to me on all of my channels. Some shorts get great views, subs happen, hours or days later, views slow down or dead, some subs gone as well. I think it just boils down to the mentality of the typical shorts viewer. Very short attention span, wants instant gratification, etc, etc. But...just my opinion....if you're a new channel, I think there is a very real possibility the YT algorithm is pushing some of your shorts more than usual just to get the content maker excited about shorts.

Vishwagamerz

That's happened to me on all of my channels. Some shorts get great views, subs happen, hours or days later, views slow down or dead, some subs gone as well. I think it just boils down to the mentality of the typical shorts viewer. Very short attention span, wants instant gratification, etc, etc. But...just my opinion....if you're a new channel, I think there is a very real possibility the YT algorithm is pushing some of your shorts more than usual just to get the content maker excited about shorts.

But add tag in tittle more chance YouTube viral your shorts video .

OP
OP
zed spelt Z3D

zed spelt Z3D

Subscriber Goal
HI there I am new to the forum and I just want to see if anyone can shed any light on this for me?

So, I started posting shorts as advised and my first short shot up to 2.8k views and attracted 10 new subs in a couple of hours.
I was blown away by this however, the next morning the subs had gone and when I post shorts now (doing the same things I did on the first one tags etc.) i am not getting more than 10 views?

can anyone advise?

Thank you for the advice

OP
OP
zed spelt Z3D

zed spelt Z3D

Subscriber Goal

Hey thanks for replying

kidkes

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal

can anyone advise?
THE TRUTH IS
You need to study your analytics , Know the best time you need to post majorly
by posting everyday and noting down the time you posted one that got lots of views

This works

lonelytalks

Recognized Member
I usually release shorts on different time of the day and see which one works for me. For me it's usually between 5.30 - 8pm. I released few of them in morning and hardly got any views.

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Strangely, my first fashion short got more than 3k views and got me lot of subs. But other similar videos didn't do much as the first one. I think it depends on algorithm. Make your audience hooked on the very first second, so that they don't swipe away. The more they swipe without watching, your ranking goes down. That's normal. All we can do is to catch their attention in first few seconds.