• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Comparative Stats Not Loading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
When I click on another channels home page, the views and subscriber stats that compare my channel to theirs is not loading as of the last week. Is this a thing or something on my end? I have 2 PC's, does it on both. TIA.

Heya! Thank you for your patience over this.

Yes, it's a known issue and an issue from our end, we're working on it fixed as we speak. Once the issue has been resolved, we will make a massive announcement on all of our community platforms so our users can enjoy using their channelyics again.

For more real-time update on this very issue, you can refer to :- https://tubebuddy.zendesk.com/hc/en...Channelytics-Videolytics-Not-Loading-OCT2022-

We apologise for the inconvenience caused due to this, thank you for your understanding :)

• Sad
Reactions: wholearted

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
When I click on another channels home page, the views and subscriber stats that compare my channel to theirs is not loading as of the last week. Is this a thing or something on my end? I have 2 PC's, does it on both. TIA.

Heya! Thank you for your patience over this.

Yes, it's a known issue and an issue from our end, we're working on it fixed as we speak. Once the issue has been resolved, we will make a massive announcement on all of our community platforms so our users can enjoy using their channelyics again.

For more real-time update on this very issue, you can refer to :- https://tubebuddy.zendesk.com/hc/en...Channelytics-Videolytics-Not-Loading-OCT2022-

We apologise for the inconvenience caused due to this, thank you for your understanding :)

• Sad
Reactions: wholearted
Status
Not open for further replies.