• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel I teach people how to improve their lives, be more productive, and build their brands.

Anthony Miyazaki

TubeBuddy Pro
YouTube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Anthony Miyazaki
Title of introduction: I teach people how to improve their lives, be more productive, and build their brands.
Your name/ Alias: Anthony
Where are you from? Miami, Florida, USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? I heard about TubeBuddy initially from Roberto Blake.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm here to learn productive ways to use TubeBuddy so I can share that with others. And I'm also here to connect with and support the TubeBuddy community members.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My channel reflects what I do in my career, helping people improve their lives, be more productive, and build their brands. I've done this for more than two decades and I've taught literally tens of thousands of people during that time. So I'm taking this to YouTube to get a broader reach. I just passed 30,000 subscribers, but my growth has been slow and I'm dedicating this next year to cranking things up. My goal is 100,000 subscribers by the end of 2023.
How frequently do you upload? I took a one-year break recently (and I'm creating a video about that), but I'll soon move to posting five times per week.
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://YouTube.com/AnthonyMiyazaki