• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Community engagement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen Shiels

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hi i have unlocked the YouTube community page. How do i get more people to comment on my posts?.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Heya, please refer to this thread as this will help you to understand how to make better use of the community tab -

Instead of making the post right away, please consider scanning or checking/searching our existing post/thread about the topic you're querying about so you can reply to the same topic rather than making another one. As the duplicate topics tends to get deleted since we're trying our best to make our forums clean and tidy.

Thank you!

Reactions: Stephen Shiels

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Heya, please refer to this thread as this will help you to understand how to make better use of the community tab -

Instead of making the post right away, please consider scanning or checking/searching our existing post/thread about the topic you're querying about so you can reply to the same topic rather than making another one. As the duplicate topics tends to get deleted since we're trying our best to make our forums clean and tidy.

Thank you!

Reactions: Stephen Shiels
Status
Not open for further replies.