• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered TubeBuddy TOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicLex

Hi,

I promote your software and I get mails that I will be VIP affiliate when I get 50 installations, no min payout, will have 40% commision...bla bla bla... Now when I have 50+ installations I read in your TOS that commissions are 30% for all your affiliates, min payout 10$ for standard and VIP affiliates... So, why are u send mails like that? Can you maybe rewrite your mails?

Attachments

• Tubebuddy Report.png
    Tubebuddy Report.png
    46.6 KB · Views: 76
  • Tubebuddy Sale.png
    Tubebuddy Sale.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 75
  • TubeBuddy TOS.png
    TubeBuddy TOS.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 75

Tarell | Team TB

TubeBuddy Staff
Thanks for pointing this out. So sorry about the incorrect information in the email. I will inform our Affiliate Manager but in the meantime, can you forward the emails to Support - support@tubebuddy.com and put 'Affiliate Commission Error' in the subject line?

We appreciate it!

• Sad
Reactions: MagicLex

Tarell | Team TB

TubeBuddy Staff
Thanks for pointing this out. So sorry about the incorrect information in the email. I will inform our Affiliate Manager but in the meantime, can you forward the emails to Support - support@tubebuddy.com and put 'Affiliate Commission Error' in the subject line?

We appreciate it!

• Sad

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi,

I promote your software and I get mails that I will be VIP affiliate when I get 50 installations, no min payout, will have 40% commision...bla bla bla... Now when I have 50+ installations I read in your TOS that commissions are 30% for all your affiliates, min payout 10$ for standard and VIP affiliates... So, why are u send mails like that? Can you maybe rewrite your mails?

We appreciate it!

We really apologise for the inconvenience. The data you saw in our email is really old and am sure there might be some issues which is why we haven't got it updated on our website or in our emails, that being said, If you can email our support team as mentioned by Tarell, we can look into this and will do our best to help you out as much as possible, since we can't help you much on our forums due to limited access to our tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.