• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Know me more

GracySpace2020

User name: GracySpace2020
Title of introduction: Know me more
Your name/ Alias: Gracy
Where are you from? Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through YouTube journey research
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined because I want to grow my channel and give my only son a better life I couldn't get in my own life time!

I want to grow, learn, connect, inspire, and make money!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to accomplish my monetization this yearand grow better with my audience! So I need people to subscribe and watch my video's!My goals to save lives is inspiring them to live fearlessly by pursuing their passions! Also, I own a cake buisness here in Agbara precisely... But I bake from home!
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Cooking, dancing, crocheting, baking and teaching
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream will be achieving my monetization goal this Year! And providing for my son needs and helping those I can help financially with my YouTube earnings no matter the amount!
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UC4bKAScFtFUb4XxrmxLEfCg

Anthony Miyazaki

TubeBuddy Pro
YouTube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi Gracy,

I think the idea of showing life in Nigeria will be exciting for a lot of people throughout the world. Nice work on your content thus far. Also, congratulations on achieving that first milestone of 100 subscribers. I'm sure you'll get to that magical 1,000 soon.

In the meantime, here's a motivational video from my channel that you might enjoy: "Motivation & Success: Opportunities Are Usually Disguised as Hard Work / 3 Success Steps"

Best regards,
Anthony