• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel I AM A MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELLOR

Lindam1000

User name: Lindam1000
Title of introduction: I AM A MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELLOR
Your name/ Alias: LINDAM1000
Where are you from? NORTHERN IRELAND
How did you find TubeBuddy? A YOU TUBER
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? TO BE WITH LIKE-MINDED PEOPLE WHO ENJOY MAKING VIDEOS
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I HAVE A PASSION FOR MENTAL HEALTH. I FEEL THAT I CAN REACH A LOT MORE PEOPLE WITH ADVICE IF I PUBLISH VIDEOS ON A REGULAR BASIS
How frequently do you upload? WEEKLY
What are your hobbies? CREATING VIDEOS, GRAPHICS ETC
What is your biggest dream? TO GROW MY CHANNEL AND REACH AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyA0G4QyAQXMkViYnal9b3A

• Love
Reactions: mindfeed

Anthony Miyazaki

TubeBuddy Pro
YouTube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi Linda,
Great channel (I really like all your thumbnails!!!). If you don't mind, I thought of something you might want to change in the early part of your videos. I watched the one about boosting confidence and self-esteem. The discussion of introducing yourself and channel and why you made the video seems like it could get people to move on potentially whereas if you get right into asking questions and providing what you'll cover, people might be more likely to continue. Just some thoughts.
Congratulations on getting past the first 100 subscribers. With your excellent content, I'm convinced you'll be passing 1,000 quite soon and expanding your reach. These are videos people need to see.
Here's one from my channel if you're so inclined to watch: "Motivation & Success: Opportunities Are Usually Disguised as Hard Work / 3 Success Steps"
Best regards,
Anthony

Lindam

Subscriber Goal
Thank you Anthony, your comment is much appreciated.
Thank you Anthony, your comment is much appreciated.
[
Hi Linda,
Great channel (I really like all your thumbnails!!!). If you don't mind, I thought of something you might want to change in the early part of your videos. I watched the one about boosting confidence and self-esteem. The discussion of introducing yourself and channel and why you made the video seems like it could get people to move on potentially whereas if you get right into asking questions and providing what you'll cover, people might be more likely to continue. Just some thoughts.
Congratulations on getting past the first 100 subscribers. With your excellent content, I'm convinced you'll be passing 1,000 quite soon and expanding your reach. These are videos people need to see.
Here's one from my channel if you're so inclined to watch: "Motivation & Success: Opportunities Are Usually Disguised as Hard Work / 3 Success Steps"
Best regards,
Anthony
I watched your video Anthony, it was amazing. Such wise words. I have subscribed as I want to watch more. Linda

HintPink

It's wonderful to see a mental health counselor on the forum. Your expertise and support can make a huge difference in people's lives. I found a helpful resource at https://fherehab.com/learning/intrusive-thoughts-management if anyone is struggling with intrusive thoughts. It offers insights on managing intrusive thoughts that might be valuable for those seeking assistance. Keep up the great work you're doing, and thank you for being there to help others navigate their mental health journeys!

Last edited:
Reactions: ClaraSais

ClaraSais

Subscriber Goal
Oooh this look like a really interesting channel - IΓÇÖll check you out x

mimmo academy

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
User name: Lindam1000
Title of introduction: I AM A MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELLOR
Your name/ Alias: LINDAM1000
Where are you from? NORTHERN IRELAND
How did you find TubeBuddy? A YOU TUBER
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? TO BE WITH LIKE-MINDED PEOPLE WHO ENJOY MAKING VIDEOS
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I HAVE A PASSION FOR MENTAL HEALTH. I FEEL THAT I CAN REACH A LOT MORE PEOPLE WITH ADVICE IF I PUBLISH VIDEOS ON A REGULAR BASIS
How frequently do you upload? WEEKLY
What are your hobbies? CREATING VIDEOS, GRAPHICS ETC
What is your biggest dream? TO GROW MY CHANNEL AND REACH AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyA0G4QyAQXMkViYnal9b3A
Hi Linda,
Great channel , interesting channel