• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Creating Shorts

LibertyLinks

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
nbgrooms.com
Subscriber Goal
I've created shorts for my channel, so this might be an odd question. Can someone post a video of how you upload a short from the YouTube app? It seems different now, and I can't figure out how to add my own short I created in Canva. I used to be able to do this, but something's different about it now. I've tried and tried and all I can do is record short, something I rarely want to do. It's getting frustrating.

OP
OP
LibertyLinks

LibertyLinks

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
nbgrooms.com
Subscriber Goal
The value I see in shorts is bringing attention to the longer content. The aim is to create professional quality 15 second clips for those who aren't going to spend five to six minutes on a creator they just ran across. If you can prove to them that you're a professional creator, then maybe your work with shorts can pay off. I agree that there is a ton of garbage on tiktok and Instagram, but that shouldn't deter us from putting quality content out on these platforms.